Rick Dondo's Family Tree
For more than 30 years, we’ve helped people learn more about themselves by connecting them to their past so they can gain meaningful insights to impact their future. Ancestry® is the global leader in family history and consumer genomics. Every day, around the world, we help curious people like you embark on journeys of personal discovery.
Ancestry® currently manages about 10,000 terabytes of data, including records detailing births, marriages, deaths, military service, immigration and much more. This rich collection of information keeps our family coming back for more.
Headquartered in Lehi, Utah, Ancestry® also has offices in San Francisco, California; Salt Lake City, Utah; Denver, Colorado; Dublin, Ireland; London, England; Sydney, Australia; and Munich, Germany. Our diverse team of technologists, genealogists and scientists go to work each day because we believe in empowering journeys of personal discovery to enrich lives.
Maintains online family history services with adapted interfaces, global, and national resources for customers in countries and regions in and outside the USA. Those include: the United Kingdom, Canada (English), Canada (French), Australia, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, and Mexico.
As of 2023/01/18:
- Over 1 billion dollars in revenue
- 30+ billion records online
- Over 22 million people in the world’s largest consumer DNA network
- AncestryDNA®️ is available in 60+ international markets
- Records from over 80 countries of origin
- 13+ billion ancestral profiles
- On average, over 1 billion searches are handled by Ancestry servers per month
- 330 million user generated photos, scanned documents and written stories
- More than 3 million paying subscribers and over 125 million family trees on Ancestry
- Over 1400 employees worldwide
- 9 offices globally
- Specializing in family history and consumer genomics
Related services also offered include:
- Archives (one-stop shop for access to billions of digitized records and images)
- FindaGrave (to find, record and present final disposition information as a virtual cemetery experience)
- Fold3 (focused on our military past)
- Geneaology (Now "read only", a source for genealogical research originally posted in GenForum and our genealogy articles)
- Newspapers (The largest online newspaper archive)
- ProGenealogists (Access to teams of professional genealogists and family history experts)
- Rootsweb WorldConnect (Allowing users to link and display their family trees)
- We Remember (a single, simple place to collect and preserve memories)